Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Introduction/About Me

Hello everyone, my name is Zack Menchel. I am a 23-year-old Senior Communication major at Washington State University. I aspire to be a sports writer and/or broadcaster someday and have been exploring internship opportunities related to the field.

My experience in the field up to this point includes covering WSU Cougars football press conferences for SportsPressNW.com, covering the baseball and women's tennis team as a beat reporter for WSU's Daily Evergreen, and writing and editing content at Bellevue College's Jibsheet Newspaper.

I excel in writing, reporting, and editing sports content and boast a working knowledge of social media and multimedia content platforms such as Adobe Premeire, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition.


I already covered a bit about my career goals as a sports writer but in addition to that I’d like to be everything that everyone hopes to become such as loved, rich, successful, and famous or something along those lines. I’d like to be a well respected sports writers and write stories for newspapers, ESPN.com, do radio shows, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment